[Gselections2015] Synod Elections 2015

Giles Goddard gileswgoddard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:11:47 UTC 2013

Dear all

It looks as though we have a quorum for a meeting on Saturday, 11th May at 11 a.m., here at St John's Waterloo.

Very much looking forward to it.   All organisations who want to be part of this initiative are very welcome - could you let me know if you're coming, or if your organisation is sending a representative?

Simon has also set up an email discussion group for this-  if you'd like to be part of that please let me know.

Hope all's going well with the electoral roll revisions....

With best wishes to everyone.

Giles