[Francophones] SOS Bukiringi

Bahemuka William mugenyiwilliam at yahoo.com
Lun 5 Mar 18:37:21 GMT 2012

Dear Alison,
Thank you for the compassion. If some people from the USA can use this wiring chanel and copy to Paul Dickens. Our money has ever been going through CCA, except some few cases from the USA. Thank you! May God bless you!

STANBIC BANK UGANDA, BIC: SBICUGKX
U$: DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST NEW YORK NY
ABA: 021001033 BIC: BKTRUS33
Acct 04096521
Beneficiary Bank: STANBIC BANK UGANDA, NEBBI BRANCH
Beneficiary customer's name: DIOCESE OF BOGA
Beneficiary account number: 0240083226401
Beneficiary address: P.O Box 25586 Kampala, Uganda
Rt Rev William Bahemuka Mugenyi
Diocese of Boga
The Province of the Anglican Church of Congo