[Francophones] (sans objet)

Bahemuka William mugenyiwilliam at yahoo.com
Mar 23 Nov 10:04:13 GMT 2010

Dear Emily,
I am sorry that I haven't been in touch with you since I moved to Bunia. The reason is that I don't have easy access to internet as I used to while in Mahagi. The other reason is that I have been visiting churches and most of them are in rural areas. The situation of the Diocese is very critical, with enormous potentials, natural and human but totally dependant on foreign aid. Christians and people living within the area of the Diocese are very committed to peace and reconciliation, hungry for the gospel, ready for physical and social development. But most of the social development projects have little impact on peoples' lives. What do we do? Nehemiah 2:17. Use human and physic resources we have, get the support for what we don't have as Nehemiah wanted a letter from the King to get wood.
May God bless us as we share a worldwide ministry he has untrusted each one of us!
Bishop William