[Francophones] Bishop elect

Bahemuka William mugenyiwilliam at yahoo.com
Sam 8 Mai 05:25:27 GMT 2010

Dear Stephen,
I thank God for everything and thank your for your prayers. I am committed to work in collaboration with all the partners in Christ's mission. One thing I remember about CMS is the meeting we had in Kampala in 1999 ( Ranch on the lake) where Tim Dakin was appointed General Secretary. He knelt and received the blessing of all of us. I was not yet ordained and attendend that meeting on replacement of late sister Nyangoma who was sick. I also kneel to receive the blessings  from all the servants of God. God willing, my consecration is suggested to be on 15 August. You will have confirmation from the Archbishop.
Rev. William