[Francophones] my e-mail adress

Isingoma Henri peac_isingoma at yahoo.fr
Dim 25 Juil 19:52:36 GMT 2010

Dear friends,
My e-mail adress is peac_isingoma at yahoo.fr . Please could you be careful with messages from wrong adresses with peac_isingoma. I have discovered that this last time there is an impostor who is using my name just for getting money from the compassion of my friends and partners in mission.
My family and I are fine in DR Congo. Expect, we have a serious political problem in the Eastern part of the country especially in North Kivu which is not a personal problem. I will update you about it very soon.
Sincerely,
Yours,
++ Henri Isingoma
Archbishop.