[Francophones] Marry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011 wishes

sylveltre bahati bahati_bali at yahoo.fr
Jeu 23 Déc 14:29:40 GMT 2010

Dear all,

''As the Father has sent me, I am sending you''. Jn 20:21b
In order to practice   these words, the diocese of Bukavu has closed the year 2010 by an ordination of 18 Deacons who are to work as  Pastors in the harvest since December 5th, 2010.

Glory and honor be to the Almighty God for his protection to us and to you.
Also, peace and mercy from God be with you all for your moral, spiritual and material assistance that you have provided to contribute to our ministry and our life till the end of the year 2010.

Joy to the world, the Child is born, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. May he lighten our souls, our families, our countries and our churches with love, blessings not only during the  Christmas celebration but also during the new year 2011.

With prayers

Rt Revd BAHATI BALI-BUSANE Sylvestre
Bishop of Bukavu Diocese

Mgr. BAHATI BALI-BUSANE Sylvestre