[Francophones] Insecurity in Eastern D.R. Congo

Titre Ande revdande at yahoo.co.uk
Jeu 26 Nov 07:58:49 GMT 2009

Dear Bishop Bahati,
We all regret what is endlessly going on in Kivu. People have suffered a lot and we do not see a quick way forward to end it. You are in our prayers and we do thank people like Bishop Michael Scott-Joynt who bear Congo in their heart and try to find other opportunities for intervention. Others who have access to 'powerful political leaders' could join Bp Michael to let those leaders to contact Interhamwe leaders hidden in Western countries to release our Priest and others taken with him.
Unfortunately our intervention to the Congolese leaders will be without effect. As Bishop Michael said, Bp Bahati and others' identity should be protected as anything can happen in Kivu.
Bp Ande