[Francophones] Best wishes of Christmas and New year

sylveltre bahati bahati_bali at yahoo.fr
Sam 19 Déc 12:06:03 GMT 2009

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Receive our best wihes of a Marry christmas and a happy new year 2010.
'' ...Today your Savior , Christ the Lord was born in David's city''  Luc 2,11

Now about 2000 years since Jesus Christ was born. Today he bears, not in David's city but into the  life of every believer.
So, we are praying God to grant salvation, peace and prosperity into our lives, our families, our churches and our countries.

With love,

Rt Revd BAHATI BALI-BUSANE Sylvestre
Bishop of Bukavu Diocese