[Francophones] Help Please!!

Seth Ndayirukiye seth.ndayirukiye at gmail.com
Mar 25 Aou 10:52:24 GMT 2009

Hello,

 How are you doing?hope all is well with you and family,I am sorry I
didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a Seminar..

I need a favor from you because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the
 hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept I will like
you to assist me with a soft loan urgently with the sum of $2,500 US
Dollars to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.

I will appreciate whatever you can afford and i'll pay you back as
soon as I return,Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that I
can  send you the Details to use when sending the money through
western  union.

Thanks