[Francophones] Newsletter for Kindu Diocese

Mgr Masimango Katanda angkindu at yahoo.fr
Ven 5 Déc 09:45:58 GMT 2008

Dear  Brothers and Sisters in Mission,
You will find attached message, the News from Kindu Diocese. We thank all of you who continue to support our ministry in different ways.
I apologize if this message come to you twice or many times, this is due to technical failure of the local Cyber Café.
The news is in English because of most of our Partners can quickly read and understand. The French version will follow.
Best wishes,
Bishop Masimango Katanda,
Kindu Diocese,
DRCongo.