[Europe.justus] Call for Nominations

Cole, Richard cole at ebu.ch
Thu Sep 1 09:03:15 GMT 2011

Dear All,
Please find below a message from the Convocation's Nominations Committee concerning the attached Call for Nominations for positions to be filled at the 2011 Convention in Florence.

Kind regards,

(The Rev. Deacon) Richard Cole
Secretary of Convention

Convocation of Episcopal Churches In Europe

This year as we gather in Florence for the Annual Convention 2011, we celebrate the Word Made Flesh.
When offering yourself for service through the nomination and election process, the Word incarnate comes alive in us, and the face of Christ is seen in those who serve. The years ahead hold much promise for us as a Convocation.  Consider prayerfully this call for nominations to elected offices (please see attachment).

Nominations Committee for Council of Advice:
Tiffany Israel, Betsy Blackwell, Val Littman