[Europe.justus] Presiding Bishop calls Advent "a time to listen, a time to reflect"

Pierre Whalon bishop at tec-europe.org
Fri Nov 25 07:04:34 GMT 2011

Dear All,

Watch the Presiding Bishop's Advent message.

I add my own prayers that you will each have a quiet Advent, a shelter from the Christmas roar.

Blessings,

Bishop Pierre

Le 23 nov. 2011 à 17:56, HOB a écrit :

> The Episcopal Church
> Office of Public Affairs
>

> Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop calls Advent
>  “a time to listen, a time to reflect”
>

> [November 23, 2011] Calling Advent “a time to listen, a time to reflect,” Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop Katharine Jefferts Schori urges in her Advent Message 2011 to “rest, wait, yearn” for the coming celebration of the birth of the Savior.
>
> The Presiding Bishop’s video Advent message, taped at General Theological Seminary in New York City park, is available here: http://vimeopro.com/episcopalchurch/advent-2011
>
> In the liturgical calendar, Advent is the season leading up to Christmas. The first Sunday of Advent is November 27.
>
> The Presiding Bishop’s video Advent message also will be posted on YouTube and Facebook.
>
> The Episcopal Church welcomes all who worship Jesus Christ in 109 dioceses and three regional areas in 16 nations.  The Episcopal Church is a member province of the worldwide Anglican Communion.
>
> On the web:
> Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop’s calls Advent “a time of listen, a time to reflect”
> http://www.episcopalchurch.org/newsline_130583_ENG_HTM.htm
>

> The Episcopal Church: www.episcopalchurch.org
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/episcopalian
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/iamepiscopalian
> YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/TECtube
>
> # # # #
>

> For more info contact:
> Neva Rae Fox
> Public Affairs Officer
> The Episcopal Church
> newsline at episcopalchurch.org
> 212-716-6080  Mobile: 917-478-5659

Bishop (Mgr) Pierre Whalon
Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe
23, avenue George V
75008 Paris France
+33 1 53 23 84 06  (tel)
+33 1 49 52 96 85 (fax)