[Europe.justus] Press Release Convocation / AEMO welcomes Iraqis injured in church bombing to France.

Jere Skipper jmskipper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 22:11:13 GMT 2010

Dear All,

The first plane of injured Iraqis arrived late Monday evening at Orly
Airport. Our humanitarian association, AEMO, was there with French
immigration officials to receive them and their family members.

Attached is the press release concerning their arrival. Please let me know
if you would like to have some photos for your newsletter.

Regards,
Jere

Jere Skipper
Canon for Communications and Administration
The Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe
+33 6 78 97 34 29