[Europe.justus] Fwd: New Ecumenical Hymn

Pierre Whalon bishop at tec-europe.org
Fri Nov 5 10:52:19 GMT 2010

This from the Rev. Jana Johnsen, whose husband, the Rev. Tony Litwinski, will be instituted as Rector of St Augustine of Canterbury, Wiesbaden, this Sunday.

Bishop Pierre

Début du message réexpédié :

> De : Jana Johnsen <felinefreund at gmail.com>
> Date : 4 novembre 2010 14:47:14 HNEC
> À : bishop at tec-europe.org
> Objet : New Ecumenical Hymn
>
> Dear Bishop and Melinda,
>      This notification came from my Presbytery.  I hope you find it interesting and usable from time to time
>     We will see you very soon!
> Traveling mercies,
> Jana & Tonyt
>

> Dear Friends,
>
> The link below provides information regarding a new ecumenical hymn.  Please
> note the stipulation for use with permission.
>
> http://www.ncccusa.org/witnesses2010/ga2010gillette.htm
>

> Blessings,
> Bob Conover
>

> Robert Conover
> robertconover at gmail.com

Bishop (Mgr) Pierre Whalon
Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe
23, avenue George V
75008 Paris France
+33 1 53 23 84 06  (tel)
+33 1 49 52 96 85 (fax)