[Europe.justus] [ENS] Christian-Muslim summit for peace is topic of March 21 bulletin inserts

Pierre Whalon bishop at tec-europe.org
Wed Mar 10 08:39:31 GMT 2010

Dear All,

Please note that I was one of the participants in this extraordinary summit. Bulletin inserts are in several formats.

http://www.episcopalchurch.org/95270_ENG_HTM.htm

Bishop Pierre

> _____________________
>

> TOP STORIES
>
> Christian-Muslim summit for peace is topic of March 21 bulletin inserts
>
> A historic summit meeting of Christian and Muslim leaders at
> Washington National Cathedral is the topic of ENS Weekly bulletin
> inserts for March 21. A group of 24 leaders of the Anglican, Shi'a,
> Sunni and Roman Catholic traditions met at the cathedral March 1 – 3,
> culminating in a public dialogue and a call to action for interfaith
> peacemaking efforts in their faith groups.
>
> Bulletin inserts may be downloaded here:
> http://www.episcopalchurch.org/95270_ENG_HTM.htm

Bishop (Mgr) Pierre Whalon
Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe
23, avenue George V
75008 Paris France
+33 1 53 23 84 06  (tel)
+33 1 49 52 96 85 (fax)