[Europe.justus] 2010 Convocation Convention in Nice, Oct. 14-17, 2010

Cole, Richard cole at ebu.ch
Thu Jun 10 09:48:09 GMT 2010

Dear All,

This is a reminder that the deadline for registration for the Convocation Convention is July 1, 2010. In keeping with repeated requests by past Convention delegates and the Council of Advice, the Bishop's Office and organizing committee at our host Parish in Nice have worked extremely hard this year to ensure that the registration forms and Call to Convention were sent out in a timely fashion. Notwithstanding this, to date only seven persons eligible to vote have registered.

If you have not yet done so, I urge you to register promptly to enable us to prepare this year's Convention under optimal conditions.

Kind regards,

The Rev. Richard Cole
Secretary of Convention