[Europe.justus] Fwd: Lisa Mbele-Mbong profiled in the Washington Post/+good news!

Pierre Whalon bishop at tec-europe.org
Sun Jan 17 08:46:35 GMT 2010

Lisa is the daughter of Helena and Samuel Mbele-mbong, of course.

Also, Lisa's son Nady is safe in Santo Domingo! Vive la France! And good friends in the diocese of Dominican Republic will watch over him until he arrives here in France in a few days.

Keep praying, working and giving for the Kingdom of God.

Bishop Pierre

Début du message réexpédié :

> De : "The Rev. John Beach" <rector at emmanuelchurch.ch>
> Date : 16 janvier 2010 19:00:44 HNEC
> À : Samuel Mbele-Mbong <mbelembong at wanadoo.fr>, Helena Mbele-Mbong <helena.mbele-mbong at wanadoo.fr>
> Cc : Michael Strzyzewski <mstrzyzewski at bluewin.ch>, Denise Beneteau <dbeneteau at bluewin.ch>
> Objet : Réexp : Lisa Mbele-Mbong profiled in the Washington Post
>
> The article below about Lisa was sent to me by Terri Mealiff.
>
> John+

Bishop (Mgr) Pierre Whalon
Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe
23, avenue George V
75008 Paris France
+33 1 53 23 84 06  (tel)
+33 1 49 52 96 85 (fax)