[Europe.justus] our own in Haiti--prayers requested

Pierre Whalon bishop at tec-europe.org
Wed Jan 13 12:03:03 GMT 2010

Dear All,

As you know, Haiti has been devastated by a major earthquake.

We have many friends there, including Bishop Zaché Duracin and his family, who visited our 2004 convention.

Helena and Samuel Mbele-mbong's daughter Lisa works in Port-au-Prince where she lives with her son Nadi. So far there is no news of their whereabouts.

Please pray for all the people of Haiti, especially for Lisa and Nadi, and all our sisters and brothers there.

Bishop Pierre

Bishop (Mgr) Pierre Whalon
Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe
23, avenue George V
75008 Paris France
+33 1 53 23 84 06  (tel)
+33 1 49 52 96 85 (fax)