[Europe.justus] Fwd: Convocation Leaders Honored at the 2010 Convention in Nice, France

Jere Skipper jmskipper at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:12:30 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CanonCECE <canoncece at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 22:41 PM
Subject: Convocation Leaders Honored at the 2010 Convention in Nice, France
To: europe.justus at justus.anglican.org

Dear friends  of the Convocation,

At the 2010 Convocation Convention in Nice, Bishop Pierre named three
Convocation leaders as recipients of the annual Bishop's Award:* Carole
Labrousse* (of Nice, France), *The Rev. Clair Ullmann *(of Mühlbach am
Hochkönig, Austria, *and Felicity Handford *(of Brussels, Belgium).

Those of us who were able to attend the Convention in Nice heard firsthand
of these recipients' accolades, and of the tireless work they have done to
support the our mission in the Convocation and throughout the Episcopal
Church in Europe! For those of you who were not with us in Nice, I have
tried to capture in writing  -- with the help of families and friends
--their many contributions. Of
course, it would require that I write an entire book to share with you the
full extent of their work...

Regards,
Jere Skipper

Jere Skipper
Canon for Communications and Administration
The Convocation of Episcopal Church in Europe
23 avenue George V
Paris, 75008 FRANCE +33 6 78 97 34 29

*
***