[Europe.justus] please pray for the Council and me

Pierre Whalon bishop at tec-europe.org
Thu Apr 15 07:39:23 GMT 2010

Dear All,

I am meeting with the Council Advice in Munich tomorrow and Saturday, then visiting St. Boniface, Augsburg, including confirmations and meeting with the Bishop's Committee.

Please include us in your prayers.

The Council of Advice is the standing committee of the Convocation, overseeing the budget and serving to advise me as bishop on all manner of aspects of our common life. They also give consents to episcopal elections, and certify that canons have been followed in ordinations so that they can proceed. And they take over in the case of a vacancy in the office of Bishop in charge.

St Boniface is a mission of the Church of the Ascension, Munich, located in Augsburg, historic German city founded as a Roman camp in the 1st century and named for Caesar Augustus.

Thanks in advance.

Bishop Pierre

Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe
23, avenue George V
75008 Paris France
+33 1 53 23 84 06  (tel)
+33 1 49 52 96 85 (fax)