[Europe.justus] A note from the Treasurer

St. Paul's Office office at stpaulsrome.it
Tue Apr 28 10:53:12 GMT 2009

Dear all,
Just a quick reminder that grant requests for 2010 are due in by May 31st at
the latest. We cannot guarantee that late requests will be processed, so
please keep to the deadline. Along with your grant request please make sure
that you include a copy of your grant accounting for 2008 if applicable, and
that you have completed your parochial reports for 2008 online. If you need
codes in order to do that, please contact me (please use
treasurer at tec-europe.org ). If the organization for which you are applying
does not have parish status, please send us your financial information for
the previous three years if this is a first time request, or the previous
year if you applied in 2008.
All the forms and the guidelines for grant applications can be found on the
Convocation website under "Official Forms and documents" as well as the
forms for accounting for grants given during the last fiscal year. If you
would like further information on the grant process, including what kinds of
grants are likely to get priority, please contact a member of the Council of
Advice.
Grant request forms can be emailed to me at treasurer at tec-europe.org
<mailto:attreasurer at tec-europe.org>  and hard copy should be sent to Denis
Le Moullac (Assistant Treasurer) at the Convocation Office.
Regards to you all,
Andrea Manchée D'Agosto
Treasurer