[Europe.justus] R: Prayers for L'Aquila

St. Paul's Office office at stpaulsrome.it
Wed Apr 8 14:22:26 GMT 2009

Dear all,

Please also include in your prayers the thousands who are homeless,
temporarily or permanently. Some of our parishioners have taken in friends
and relatives who cannot return to their homes. If anyone (obviously with
homes in the surrounding  area!) has the means to offer hospitality to any
of those affected, they should send an email to the Protezione Civile
ufficiovre at protezionecivile.it .

Thanks,

Andrea