Christ Church (Dublin): Heritage Week Update

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Thu Aug 26 10:54:10 GMT 2010

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
T h u r s d a y  2 6  A u g u s t  2 0 1 0

H E R I T A G E  W E E K  -  U P D A T E
______________________

The exhibition on cathedral acoustics that was advertised
as taking place on Friday and Saturday in the cathedrals,
has been changed, and will now take place on Friday 27
August at 5.30pm at a Dublin city centre location. Organised
by UCD / TCD Research and their Musical Heritage and
Architectural Acoustics Research Group, it will comprise
an introduction at 5.30pm, then two lectures at 6.00pm
by Dr Gavin Kearney (TCD) and Fiona Smyth (UCD), followed
by an audiovisual exhibition at 7.00pm. All interested parties
are very welcome. If you wish to attend, please contact Fiona
Smyth or Maire Brophy for an invitation and further information
at uii.admin at ucd.ie / fiona.m.smyth at ucd.ie or by phone at
00 353 (0) 1 716 2721. Details available online at:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/external-events/

Further details of Heritage Week available at:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/festival

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and
events. Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/What-s-New.html

See the Dean's Review of AUGUST 2010:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/Church-Review-Notes/

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition,
or their website available at: http://dublinia.ie.