Christ Church (Dublin): Past Choristers' Day Reminder

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Sun Oct 11 12:36:53 GMT 2009

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
S u n d a y  1 1  O c t o b e r  2 0 0 9

P A S T  C H O R I S T E R S '  D A Y
______________________

A plea to all those past choristers who have not yet responded
to the invitation to the launch of the new cathedral past choristers'
association next Saturday 17 October - please could you email
music at cccdub.ie as soon as possible to advise whether or not
you will be attending? Anyone who doesn't want to sing is more
than welcome to attend the service at 5.00pm and the reception
afterwards in the crypt.

Having an accurate idea of the numbers attending will allow us
to organise the event efficiently. It will be much harder to run
the event if we're expecting 60 people and 100 or more turn up!

With all best wishes and thanks, in advance,
Peter

Peter Parshall
Music Development Officer
Co-ordinator RSCM Ireland
Christ Church Cathedral
Christ Church Place
Dublin 8
Ireland

Tel: +353 (0)1 677 8099 ext 204
Fax: +353 (0)1 679 8991
Email: music at cccdub.ie
Web: www.cccdub.ie

Details online at:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/Past-Choristers/

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and
events. Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/What-s-New.html

Visit the CATHEDRAL SHOP online now at:
http://christchurchdublin.ie/shop/

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition,
or their website available at: http://dublinia.ie.