Christ Church (Dublin): Lunchtime Lectures November 2009

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Mon Nov 2 10:38:58 GMT 2009

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
L u n c h t i m e  L e c t u r e s :  N o v e m b e r  2 0 0 9

CUMANN GAELACH NA hEAGLAISE 1914-2009
THE IRISH GUILD OF THE CHURCH

TUESDAYS @ 13.15, NOVEMBER 2009
______________________

COLÁISTE MÓIBHÍ - A GAELIC EXPERIMENT
Tuesday 3 November
Valerie Jones (Author of a history of Coláiste Móibhí)

PROTESTANT LEARNERS OF IRISH IN NORTHERN IRELAND
Tuesday 10 November
Gordon McCoy (Development Officer with the ULTACH Trust)

THE WELSH LANGUAGE AND THE CHURCH IN WALES
Tuesday 17 November
Andrew Jones (Priest of the Church in Wales)

CUMANN GAELACH NA HEAGLAISE 1914-2009: AN OVERVIEW
Tuesday 24 November
Dáithí Ó Maolchoille (Cumann Gaelach na hEaglaise)

All welcome.
______________________

The lectures, in English, will last 25-30 minutes, and will be
followed by a short discussion, at which contributions in Irish
will be most welcome. Fáilte roimh chách.

Beidh na leachtanna i mBéarla, agus mairfidh siad 25-30
nóim-beidh deis phlé ann ina ndiaidh agus cuirfear fáilte
roimh ionchur I nGaeilge.

Information/Eolas: www.cumanngaelachnaheaglaise.blogspot.com

For further details of the lunchtime lecture series see:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/Cumann-Gaelach-na-hEaglaise/

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and
events. Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/index.php?/What-s-New.html

Visit the CATHEDRAL SHOP online now at:
http://christchurchdublin.ie/shop/

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition,
or their website available at: http://dublinia.ie.