Christ Church: Mozart & Duruflé Requiems

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Tue Oct 7 19:24:41 GMT 2008

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
T u e s d a y  7  O c t o b e r  2 0 0 8

M O Z A R T  &  D U R U F L É  R E Q U I E M S
______________________

To celebrate the launch of its new orchestral
outreach programme, Christ Church cathedral,
Dublin presents:

Mozart Requiem (K626) &
Duruflé Requiem (Op. 9) on
THURSDAY 16 OCTOBER 2008,
20.00 featuring

Christ Church Cathedral Choir
with the Orchestra of St Cecilia
conducted by Judy Martin with soloists:

Katy Kelly (Soprano)
Duncan Brickenden (Counter-tenor)
Peter Davoren (Tenor)
John-Owen Miley-Read (Bass)

Tickets are €20, and €10 for unsighted seats.
available from the Music Department:
Telephone: 01-6778099
Email: music at cccdub.ie
Supported by Ecclesiastical Insurance
______________________

Further information available online at:
http://cccdub.ie/music/choirs/choir/2008/requiem/ccc-requiem-2008.html

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and events.
Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/diary/diary.html or
http://cccdub.mhsoftware.com

Visit the CATHEDRAL SHOP online now at:
http://christchurchdublin.ie/shop/

See the Dean's Vicar's Review of OCTOBER 2008:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/review/review.html

Visit Cultivate, a cultural centre in Essex Street West,
http://cultivate.ie

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition,
or their website available at: http://dublinia.ie.