Christ Church (Dublin): Music Vacancies

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Fri Nov 28 14:52:27 GMT 2008

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
F r i d a y  2 8  N o v e m b e r  2 0 0 8

M U S I C  V A C A N C I E S
______________________

TENOR LAY VICAR CHORAL
To commence as soon as possible. Stipend
plus fees & free vocal tuition. In addition to
singing at five services per week, the cathedral
choir also undertakes international  tours,
makes recordings, radio and television
broadcasts and gives concerts.

ORGAN SCHOLAR
Commencing September 2009.
€6,276 p.a. plus free accommodation,
fees & tuition bursary. Applications
by 31 January 2009.

GAP YEAR CHORAL SCHOLARS
(Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Bass)
Commencing September 2009. Scholarship,
accommodation (full–board) & free singing
lessons. Applications by 31 January 2009.

For details, contact the Director of Music, Judy Martin.
Tel: 00 353 1 677 8099; Fax: 00 353 1 679 8991
E-mail: dom at cccdub.ie Website: www.cccdub.ie
______________________

Details available online on the cathedral website at:
http://cccdub.ie/music/choirs/choir/2008/cccc-ad-2008-nov.html
and also listed in the 'Church Times' (28 November 2008) at:
http://www.churchtimes.co.uk/showJob.asp?id=66836

Visit the CATHEDRAL SHOP online now at:
http://christchurchdublin.ie/shop/

See the Dean's Vicar's Review of DECEMBER 2008:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/review/review.html

Visit Cultivate, a cultural centre in Essex Street West,
http://cultivate.ie

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition,
or their website available at: http://dublinia.ie.