Christ Church: Database of Past Choristers

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Thu Nov 8 15:32:34 GMT 2007

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
T h u r s d a y  8  N o v e m b e r  2 0 0 7
cathedral choir and cathedral girls' choir is being updated.

If you have been in the choir and would like to re-establish contact,
we would be most grateful if you could send us the following details:
name, email address, contact number, year joined choir, year left
choir and voice part. Date of birth is optional, as is postal address
if we have your email address.

Also, if you would like to be removed from any choir list,
please also let us know. Thanks for your time and we look
forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Peter Parshall

Music Development Officer
Co-ordinator RSCM Ireland
Christ Church Cathedral
Christ Church Place
Dublin 8
Ireland

Tel: +353 (0)1 677 8099
Fax: +353 (0)1 679 8991
Email: music at cccdub.ie
Web: www.cccdub.ie

For details of the database of past choristers see online at:
http://cccdub.ie/music/choirs/alumni/choir-database.html

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and events.
Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/diary/diary.html

Visit the CATHEDRAL SHOP online now at:
http://christchurchdublin.ie/shop/

NEW! See the Dean's Vicar's Review of November 2007:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/review/review.html

'The Reflecting City' documents Dublin's reconstruction:
http://www.reflectingcity.com

Visit Cultivate, a new cultural centre in Essex Street West,
http://sustainable.ie/cultivate

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition, or their
new website available at: http://www.dublinia.ie.