Christ Church: Music Vacancies

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Wed Mar 22 15:12:09 GMT 2006

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
M u s i c  V a c a n c i e s  -  M a r c h  2 0 0 6

O r g a n  S c h o l a r s h i p  2 0 0 6  -  2 0 0 7
______________________

The cathedral maintains both a professional mixed-voice choir and
also a girls' choir. The magnificent Kenneth Jones organ recently
restored by Flentrop Orgelbouw and Wells-Kennedy Partnership
is world-renowned. A stipend plus rent-free accommodation is offered.
 The closing date for applications is March 24 and interviews will be
held on Thursday April  6. Please email for details.

S o p r a n o  &  B a s s  L a y  V i c a r s  C h o r a l
______________________

There are vacancies for a soprano & a bass to start either in April
2006 or September 2006. The cathedral choir sings five services
per week during term time in addition to undertaking broadcasts,
recordings and international tours. Contact the Music Development
Officer, Peter Parshall to arrange an audition.

Contact information:
Contact Phone: +353 (0) 1 671 2426
Contact Email: music at cccdub.ie
Contact Web: www.cccdub.ie

For details of availability for those choirs wishing to sing a residency
at Christ Church over the next year, visit our calendar of available dates:
http://cccdub.ie/music/visitingchoirs/visitingchoirs.html
http://cccdub.ie/music/visitingchoirs/visiting-choirs-calendar-2006.html

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and events.
Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/diary/diary.html

NEW! See the Dean's Vicar's March 2006 review at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/review/review.html

'The Reflecting City' documents Dublin's reconstruction:
http://www.reflectingcity.com

Visit Cultivate, a new cultural centre in Essex Street West,
http://sustainable.ie/cultivate

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition, or their
new website available at: http://www.dublinia.ie.