Christ Church: Cathedral Choir Vacancies

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Wed Jun 28 12:33:30 GMT 2006

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
W e d n e s d a y  2 8  J u n e  2 0 0 6

C A T H E D R A L  C H O I R  V A C A N C I E S
______________________

Vacancies have arisen for the positions of
Soprano, Tenor and Bass

LAY CLERKSHIPS &
CHORAL SCHOLARSHIPS

available from September 2006
______________________

 - Five services per week in term–time.
 - Broad and challenging repertoire
 - 5 CD recordings made this year (latest release on
   the Signum label) 'Meditations and Remembrances: the choral
   and organ music of Francis Pott
 - Television and radio broadcasts
 - Tours (USA in Feb 2006).
 - The award–winning cathedral choir is the only professional
   mixed–voice Anglican cathedral choir in the British Isles and Ireland.
______________________

For further details, please contact
Peter Parshall, Music Development Officer
t: 00 353 1 6712426   |  f: 00 353 1 6778991
e: music at cccdub.ie  |  w: www.cccdub.ie
______________________

For details of this advertisment for the choir positions, see:
http://cccdub.ie/music/choir/2006/layclerk-ad-2006.html

ADDENDUM: VISITING CHOIRS

Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin has a number of vacancies
for visiting choirs this summer. The available dates are:
22-23 July 2006 (Saturday Evensong, Sunday Eucharist & Evensong)
29-30 July 2006 (Saturday Evensong, Sunday Eucharist & Evensong)
13 August (Sunday Eucharist and Evensong)

Interested parties should contact the acting assistant organist,
Tristan Russcher <assistantorganist at cccdub.ie>.
______________________

For details of availability for choirs wishing to sing a residency at
Christ Church over the next year, visit our calendar of available dates:
http://cccdub.ie/music/visitingchoirs/visitingchoirs.html
http://cccdub.ie/music/visitingchoirs/visiting-choirs-calendar-2006.html

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and events.
Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/diary/diary.html

NEW! See the Dean's Vicar's July 2006 review at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/review/review.html

'The Reflecting City' documents Dublin's reconstruction:
http://www.reflectingcity.com

Visit Cultivate, a new cultural centre in Essex Street West,
http://sustainable.ie/cultivate

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition, or their
new website available at: http://www.dublinia.ie.