Christ Church: Test

Christ Church Cathedral Dublin webeditor at cccdub.ie
Fri Nov 26 21:15:48 GMT 2004

C H R I S T  C H U R C H  C A T H E D R A L  D U B L I N
F r i d a y  2 6  N o v e m b e r  2 0 0 4

T E S T
______________________

Test

All are most welcome to attend all cathedral services and events.
Details of these can usually be found online at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/diary/diary.html

See the September 2004 review at:
http://cccdub.ie/whatsnew/review/review.html

For details of the Green Dublin Initiative, send an email to
greendublinebulletin at dublin.ie with subscribe as the subject
or visit http://www.dublinwaste.ie

To send an ecard to the International Monetary Fund and
the World Bank to cancel third world debt, click here:
http://www.debtireland.org/campaigns/cancel-debt-campaign.htm

Why not visit Dvblinia, the medieval exhibition, or their
new website available at: http://www.dublinia.ie.